I have not given up blogging, but I have to admit I have been a bit of a slacker….. 😀
Today, here in Buffalo, is a day I look forward to throughout our long winter………the Bidwell Farmers Market begins!!!!! YAY!!!!!!
So if you are LUCKY enough to have a farmers market in your town, get you tuchies out there!! It will be fun and delicious, I promise!!
Here are a few ideas that may help you narrow down your wants as you step into the fruit and veggie paradise.
* Buy food that you can eat without cooking. That you can pop in your mouth as a heathy snack!
* Buy one totally crazy thing you have never eaten before. Go home, look up some recipes and maybe find a new favorite!
* Buy some LOCAL honey. Local honey has been shown to help those suffering the yucky-ness of allergies.
* Get some advice! Ask the growers themselves how to prepare it!
* Buy someone you love a nice bundle of flowers.